Council/Trustee meeting minutes 8/01/21

Council/Trustee meeting 8/01/21


Present David H, Jane H, Frances H, Jez T, Rachael C, Jane O, Adam H, Philip C, David M


  1. JO to take minutes. Next meeting  5/2/21


  1. Review of minutes of last meeting:


Fh to extract central points from Community meeting: deferred indefinitely


£200 per month agreed dues to SE, backdated to April 2020


ACTION JH to chase up minutes from brainstorming session


ACTION JO to discuss next Community Meeting with Pascale


  1. Team reports


CDI: Shambhala day structure agreed: to feature review of teams, presentations and feedback. Inclusivity issues to be addressed in another Community meeting to be held provisionally in March.

New Care & Conduct policy to be implemented on April 1. Members to be invited by email to log any existing grievances before then. ACTION JT to send DM C&C documents. ACTION DH to contact Angie re her involvement. ACTION JH to contact Nele to forward notes to DM. ACTION JT to set up email address for grievances once personnel in place.


Finance: Accounts agreed by Trustees


P&E DH to consider hosting Easter retreat following successful Winter retreat


  1. AOB

Llew has resigned as Events co-ordinator because of ill health. Katrina Woolley’s appointment welcomed.

It was agreed that joint Trustee & Council meetings should continue with 3/4 Trustee-only meetings per year.

Dechen Choling developments were noted.